View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-05-2018, 09:27 PM

Glacier Melt
It certainly feels like that needs to happen right now. It's a blizzard where I live, but in a weird way. It's snowing and super windy but not leaving inches and feet on the ground but still white out with these tiny period on a keyboard size snow flakes. They're so teeny tiny. But there everywhere and getting whipped around like crazy.
I took a break day yesterday to relax cause I was sick, and the same thing today to recover and avoid the blizzard outside. We normally go out today to have date night and relax from the stress of the week, but we're staying in the house today. Safer that way.

Dream Home
This is something I'm looking forward to happening this year hopefully. We want to get a home that yeah... probably won't be our dream home but will give us a chance to make a dream home. Some place we can call our own with land to expand on. To have a vegetable and fruit and spice garden. To raise our kids somewhere safe that we can afford. To enjoy life and our family.

My food log today and yesterday isn't all that great because i've been feeling so sick. I had two slices of a 6 inch pizza yesterday. And today I've had some chips and homemade dip, and an egg sandwhich.
No exercises yet, but i'm going to work on that. i've been shoveling snow all week and hoping things clear up soon.

10 minute doodle of the day :D

Last edited by Shadami; 01-05-2018 at 10:41 PM..