View Single Post
wish

Old 08-11-2009, 03:30 PM

That sounds good Bani. ^^ you do the products + services?

I was thinking of a company that caters to people's lives. so like every day stuff. drinks, food, cleaning - including soap and stuff. XD I'm just writing anything i can to add to it. HAHA!!

Quote:
Round 1

First team to complete all of the work jobs will be awarded $500.

1. Make up a name for your company and a stock symbol. (Ex. Yahoo! is YHOO)
Starizzle - STRZL

2. Design a logo for your company. This logo must appear on everything visual you submit. (Ex. The mascot submission must include the logo, etc)
LOGO

BANI 3. Design or describe five products and/or services your business is going to provide.

4. Write a mission statement for your business. Inform people of your purpose and aim, who you are catering your business to, what are the responsibilities your business has to your audience, and what products/services you have to offer.

5. Create a mascot for your company.
Mascot With Logo

6. Hire three artists in the event forum to draw your mascot. You can get freebies. None of the artists can be from your team.

7. Design your company's building. This must be an image.
building

8. Write up a description of your building. (How tall is it? What does it contain? What's it made out of? Etc)
This company's building is a mile high skyscraper reaching to the clouds. Made of special nano metals, this building has an ever changing facade. When the weather is hot, the building's pores seem to open up and breathe. When the weather is cool, the building seems to dim as the nano metals take a break. Containing the world's most advance systems for detecting what people need, the building is the company headquarters for Starizzle INC. People hustle and bustle in and out 24 hours a day, as this building never sleeps.

TROUBLED 9. Decide on where your business's headquarters are going to be located. Write a minimum of 500 word description on why you selected this location.

CADIWYN 10. Procure the following: fire department permit, air and water pollution control permit, sign permit, state/federal licenses, and certificate of authority. All are images of certificates and they must look different. (Note, don't include your logo on these)

Last edited by wish; 08-11-2009 at 04:06 PM..