View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 09-19-2014, 11:39 PM

He had not meant his words as an attack to the other. Honestly he had not really expected such things to come from him. He was not angry persay, more dertermined and passionate....though he did not expect the other to understand, nor could he know what was going through his mind at the moment. He watched him, as he spoke then moved to do as he did. When he placed the mark on the other, Akio's jaw set slightly once more. He watched him, as he gave the order. Soon they were once more alone.

He was informed of the contract, the demon before him seeming amused by all of this. Akio was not, but he did not resist knowing the other was alright. He then made a comment that made Akio for the moment blink a few times in succession. Seal it themselves? What was that meant to mean? He had studied such things as contracts with a demon. There were various kinds, with various ways of instigating and maintaining them. He did not desire to know what the other had in mind though.

He undid the binds, and Akio gently rubbed his wrists a bit, before the hand was offered to him. He looked at it, then the demon. Slowly his hand placed itself within the other's. Oddly enough, the amulet around his neck did not respond for the moment to the contact of him and the demon as he stood fully now. It seemed to be influenced in part by his will. He sighed a bit, fixing the scarf around his neck, his eyes not on the demon now. "I did not mean to offend you" he says without much thought, though for a moment that was all he said.

Finally he lifted his eyes, their golden brown color seeming to intinsify in the light now that he was not mainly in the shadows of the corner. He took a breath, "I will keep my end, you have my word....I will not try to leave..that was our deal." He was not going to place the other's life in danger, and at the same time it had been he who had first suggested the bargan. It would be ill of him to go back on his word as a man and as a prince. Akio had always been a man of his word.

If he promised something, he followed through. His hand went to the blade by his side, it had not been removed when the other had brought him here. With his hands bound, it had been at the most part useless. Now however, he could draw it freely if he desired. Instead, he unhooked the belt holding it to his hip, before he held it out to the demon. His eyes once more on him, "if it helps, you may take it if you desire..."

Honestly, he had never been fond of the idea of using it. Samurai or not, the idea of killing was not one he wished to be faced with or have to come to. It was better to sort things out peacefully and without violence if it could be managed. "If you have no quarrel with my father...why are you the one to have me then?" he asked him, curious on why exactly he was here. "You did say after all another would have most likely completed this mission if you did not" he continued.

He paused for a moment after that, thinking it through himself. What could one have to gain, taking on a task they did not see themselves connected to in a personal matter. Unless his quarrel or desire laid with Akio himself. "Is their more to this then you prefer to admit?" it was an innocent enough question, coming out without much thought as to intent behind it, either ill or not. It was simply a question for the other to choose to answer or not.

Being so close though, he could feel the darkness from the other, the demonic energy and the feeling he had felt earlier intinsified in that sense. He was in a dangerous spot indeed, and giving up his only weapon at this point only made it more dangerous. Though even as afraid as he should have been, or how dangerous he knew it was...he was not afraid at all. More and more, he felt himself calming in a sense, now that the other samurai was safe.

Demon or not, he was a bit more curious than anything. He had never been this close to one before in such a manner, especially a human enough one to actually speak to..to learn from. He tilted his head a bit without even thinking, as he looked at the other. His eyes on him held a bit of that curiosity, but also in a sense now portrayed more of his light and purity. There was an innocence within them, within him.

But on no account was it innocence in naivety. He was not a fool, he was very well aware of the situation and danger. He was aware of who he was and that he could very well end up dead at some point. This was not simply casual housing company, this was him agreeing to be a prisoner for the sake of another's life. He could not leave, not now, not by his own force. They would come for him, he knew this though.

It would never be taken simply by his father laying down, no...he had a feeling things were going to intensify and possibly get worse. This was the beginning of something deep and bigger than simply a samurai mission or perhaps even the mission the other was on for himself. Akio watched the other, waiting for the words of what he would say next. Where would they go from here?

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-04-2014 at 06:12 PM..