View Single Post
Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 10-06-2016, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
According to MyAnimeList it got renewed for a second season set to air next year! https://myanimelist.net/anime/34134/One_Punch_Man_2
It was confirmed a couple of days ago at a convention or something I guess :3
I've never watched it - I've heard it's good but the main character's artwork... I just don't get it. So I don't know if I'll like or get the anime itself if I'm confused why he's drawn the way he is while the rest of the cast doesn't seem to have that appearance xD;
I'm wondering if it's not like My Love Story though - I don't get the main character's artwork for that either but I keep getting recommended it for the content and it sounds amazing. :3
If you haven't seen My Love Story its probably in my top ten most recommended animes. Its effin adorable and pretty much comedy gold with how silly it is. Its definitely something that you have to go into knowing its a little bit on the silly side, but I loved it and its not the normal genre I tend to watch anime-wise. They also made a live action drama of it that uses a similar "weird" look for the main character, but I haven't watched that yet.