View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-14-2018, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
Right? I'm glad my coworker told me about it.

I enjoy marvel, but I'm super behind. We're trying to rewatch/watch all the relevant movies for infinity wars.
Kinda yeah. XD and we're both super busy so our momentum inevitably gets broken. We can go an entire week without a proper interaction. Very hard to find time for a series. A movie is easier.
Ahhh! That makes things even harder for a series for sure - the never knowing how long a break could be would be very frustrating, especially if it's a longer one because you could end up losing track of what you're watching and not enjoy it as much! Movies are definitely a little easier in that case, though it's still super sad that you can't watch it properly :(

Ooo that sounds like a task! I heard mixed reviews on Infinity Wars - some rave about it, some are like what the heck did I just watch, and some are just angry LOL I totally don't get any of it since I've never really seen the newer movies, but it's all over Facebook!!

I think the last Marvel I watched was the Spider-Man series with Tobey Maguire, other than X-Men of course. Although, I also get confused as to who belongs to who, so I may have and just haven't realized it I watch/like both DC and Marvel, and I'm absolutely terrible at keeping them straight. I basically recognize Disney and Studio Ghibli and that's literally it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Let's see... This season I'm continuing with Black Clover and Yowamushi Pedal. And then I'm also watching Golden Kamuy, Megalobox, My Hero Academia season 3, Tokyo Ghoul Re, and Wotakoi~ Hoping to start watching Comic Girls too. It looks way too cute. I just finished watching the first season of Steins;Gate so hopefully I'll be able to watch it's sequel soon as well.
o wo

I've watched half of Aggretsuko. O: That poor red panda. XD I would call it an anime. o 3o Anything animated is an anime.
Ooo you're watching so many!! Black Clover, Comic Girls, Tokyo Ghoul, and My Hero Academia are on my list though! Wotakoi I feel like I've heard of, but not 100% sure :3

I'm barely hanging on with Magi: Kingdom of Magic lol!
Although, it is technically summer for me now so I may have more time
I'm taking summer classes and they don't start until the 30th, and although I'm filling in for a co-worker until they can find a replacement, it's really not that intense. Normally I'm off until the middle of July, so this will be interesting, but I'm certainly not complaining.
I just hope I can actually get a vacation in there somewhere! aka, binging anime

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 05-14-2018 at 01:46 AM..