View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2018, 04:18 AM

Grrrr…. My session timed out on my phone browser and it ate my entire message. I'm not having luck with my phone tonight... here's attempt number two!!!

-

@Xavi - Anohana is so sad but sooo good! The story was extremely well done, and it totally made me cry like a baby. It was absolutely amazing! They made a live-action movie of it (maybe series.. but I think movie) that's on Crunchyroll that I haven't been able to bring myself to watch yet.

Tokyo Ghoul, Future Diary, and Violet Evergarden are all on my list to watch! I think they made a live-action of Future Diary as well - I can't remember if it came out around the time Erased did or if I just found it at the same time Erased came out lol I went through Netflix and Crunchyroll a few months ago and added a ton of stuff to my watchlists <3

-

Soooo in the last few months since finishing Magi, I've watched the following:
Miss Monochrome: The Animation Seasons 2 & 3
Ikemen Sengoku
Micchiri Neko
Hataraku Onii-san!
Ame-iro Cocoa Ame-Con & Hawaii Seasons
Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara
Bananya
Koutora-san
Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko
Nekogami Yaoyorozu
B: The Beginning
Sakamoto desu ga? Season & Special
Kono Suba OVA, Season 2, & Season 2 OVA
Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 2
Galilei Donna
Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou Season & Special
Fantasista Doll
Hitsugi no Chaika Season 1 & 2
Hanayamata
Wakako-zake
JK Meshi!
Military!
Zettai Bouei Leviathan
Sirius no Densetsu
Huyao Xiao Hongniang Seasons 1-4 (The only ones aired so far in Japan, though I want to watch the originals eventually)
Kiss him, not me!
Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! Love!
How to Keep a Mummy

And I'm currently re-watching Fushigi Yugi right now :3

I also finished watching Itazura na Kiss Season 2 and Good Morning Call Season 2 Japanese Live-action Dramas as well. I've really been on a binge lately LOL! I still haven't gone back to Izetta: The Last Witch, though. I still plan to finish it, but I just haven't been in the mood for it. Very slow paced, I feel, so it's taking me a bit to stay with it. I like the overall concept of it, though, so I hope to eventually work my way through it!