View Single Post
Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-20-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

that's amazin, Knerd.
how many books do you read all year, aproximately?
I usually aim for 50 books. Last year I hit that goal right on the nose, but this year I think that I'll be reading quite a bit more. My new Kindle is a big motivator. :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamikarasu View Post
That sounds awesome, Knerd. The libraries in my are don't seem to do big sales like that. Sometimes they'll have a cart of two of books for sale, but there hardly ever anything I would read.

There is an indoor flea market that goes on every friday, though. There's usually a decent selection of books there as well.
Yeah, it's flea market season around here too! I actually missed out on a big one this weekend because I'm not living with my parents anymore, but hopefully I'll hear about some good ones in my area. It's just a matter of keeping your ears open, you never know when a good sale will pop up somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
The libraries here never seem to have booksales. :'(

Makes me miss living near to the main city library at home. Even if once when I bought a book from there about the BBC Radiophonic Workshop somebody had ripped out the chapters about Doctor Who and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Aw! That's a pain, I think it's happened to all of us at some point. I guess there's always a reason why a book was donated. :lol: