View Single Post
c u p i d
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2009, 11:25 PM

The reason i did not make it Momocon 2009 was that
the night before the big day i was going to go to sleep into my bed, and everybody where out when then suddenly a flashing light appeared from no where, i looked and looked around but nothing i opened my window and man o man was it could cold outside it was snowing too.... when suddenly this guy got a hold of me and bite my neck.
he came inside my room and my neck was bleeding a bit, he was so beautiful dark and mysterious with little bat wings and big fangs. i was so scared and i asked him who are you and why did you just bite me he dint say nothing just smirked and then after a couple of minutes something happened to me i felt so different like my body was changing my teeth... fangs started growing from them and my nails became longer and sharper my boobs .....wtf became bigger O_o;
and i grew little bat wings and i was so freaked out i fainted.
when i woke up after 10 minutes i think iduno i was knocked out sheshh
that guy was outside my window flying and he reached out his head and told me to grab it so all confused i did all happy and scared i could fly i fell from the third flore and my bra was mingled on a try hanging upside down >-<

and the next thing i know i wake up on my room with my bj's with a big bird staring at me

i then yealed at the bird and he/she left and then the bird came back and pooped at my face x_x

and i was stuck all day up in my roof ontil my parents found me

---If I was to win I would like a female shirt please ^-^ -----

Last edited by c u p i d; 03-16-2009 at 11:39 PM..