View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-16-2014, 03:47 AM

Her attempt to lighten the mood failed miserably. Ashes did draw a fair amount of attention. She looked the male over. Not bad, but is that outfit really necessary? A voice in the back of her mind told her it was and damn did it make him look sexy. The same voice said the same things about Volkov’s new outfit as well. Vex did her best not to laugh or even stare at Ashes or at Volkov either when she returned to human form. She had to admit to herself that everyone’s outfits seemed to fit perfectly. Reino looked good, so did Hime and Sycom looked very handsome and dashing. She did feel a bit bad for Shadow who was dressed as a maid. The woman finally stood up taking a good look at herself. What she wore (except in purple) wasn’t quite what she was expecting, but she liked it. Some frilly or puffy dress just wasn’t her style.

Finally her head had stopped throbbing and spinning with everything. Her eyes moved to Sycom who was walking toward her mumbling. They then moved to the others in the room. “You disapprove,” she asked, her voice sounding slightly distorted and her eyes appearing to be silver instead of their normal pale lavender. “I took great care into picking your roles as to how they would fit best into this time period. You should be grateful. It could have been far worse for you. Now remember your mission, time is of the essence.” There was a dark smirk on lips as she spoke. The woman blinked, her eyes going back to their normal color and the smirk gone. Vex didn’t recall what she just said, but she had the feeling that it may or may not have been important. Really she wasn’t sure and it bothered her. She looked at the others then to Sycom, “What did I just say?” A worried look washed over her features as she stood there looking for answers.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-16-2014 at 03:09 PM..