View Single Post
PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 04:38 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
Oh. But that's kind of sad thought that you have to do alot of work just for Chinese New Year xD I suppose your mum wants the house looking nice and all though, eh? xD'

xDDD -hides Ironic from her mum?-

Mmm..same here. Sort of, mostly because i was out for goodness-who-knows-how-long, yesterday xD

I know, but...i'm just being lazy, haha. Don't worry, i'll do very nice examples xD Or so i hope -such a perfectionist D :-

xD Thankyou <3

Edit:

Whitebeast:
Mmm...you have a point there. I didn't realise you were cramming though, sorry? D :

...xDDD I suppose so, although i do see many others with a whole lot more. All the gold i have now though, is from very generous donations from friends, or my own chatting and...well, that's about it really. I've never sold an item, nor held any auctions of any kind on here xD

You have? o.o I don't remember seeing your art auction Whitebeast dear? D : Or maybe i just missed it as i sometimes tend to overlook things, eh : x

Ironic_Depressions:
Are Kylie and all them really taking offers? Whenever i check on the thread, it always seems like they're just chatting and well...not taking offers? Or maybe i just look in at really bad times, lmao xD