View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2018, 05:21 AM

She listened quietly as the two men argued, so the second man was not the type to dominate a woman. He didn't seem to even want her here. His friend was right though, there was a storm coming and they would all be stuck inside for quite a bit of time. She felt the chains coming off of her body and she stretched just a little bit. The chains weren't comfortable. Even with the chains off, she didn't move much until she felt the man's breath on her. He was close to her and she smiled gently. "My name is Luna, and I am here to serve you. The other master is correct though, I can provide you with some insight into the world of magic if that is what you desire." She was here to help in whatever way she could. Just because she had accepted that whatever happened would happen, that didn't mean that she wouldn't prefer the best outcome.

She, of course, wanted to speak more on the matter but most masters did not appreciate when a slave spoke too much. She pushed a strand of her hair out of her face, it tickled when it landed on her nose.