View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-11-2015, 09:38 PM

"You need to have your dictionary updated, 'cause your 'trouble' definition is definitely lacking," she threw over her shoulder, not even caring that the whole floor of this dorm was dooming to the terrible fate of being pestered by the short, young man. By the ever-flowing blood, why they couldn't just mind their own bloody business? It's not like she minded theirs... All the time, at least. And of course, they loved to laugh and mock others, but pride forbid they fell to same treatment. Then she was the Devil-or-whatever incarnate. Ugh, people.

Not that all of it was worth even another thought. When the Aussie or something guy finally managed to get on her nerve, she'd get rid of him like all the other. He'd run screaming, adding to her reputation as a woman not to be messed with. But for now, he was not enough to be annoying. Just a tiny pain in the ass. Talking about asses... "Maybe in your dreams there's something worth checking out, Pinkie," Marwolaeth threw at him casually. She could ask him if he didn't have a class to miss, following her, but that'd be too much of bother, besides, why would she care if he marred his 'clean' record because of stalking her?

He wasn't entirely bad looking to be honest, but he certainly lacked in height. With her high heels and platforms, she towered over him even when the guy wasn't down on the ground. And pink hair? Ugh. Not because that was unmanly color, she just didn't like it in general. And all that childish wardrobe, making him look like he was 15 or something. At least that stupid stuffed animal (probably carried around because of some childhood abandonment trauma or whatever) was clean. Marwo didn't need to stare at him to notice those and more things, she was good at picking up details, facts.

Ponytail swaying side to side just as her own butt did, attracting more than few gazes, she went to her morning engineering class. There, she plopped in one of the further seats, preparing to be bored. Not that she didn't like this subject, but the professor was as slow as a half-bled turtle. She had finished reading the material for this course months ago, ugh. The woman also shamelessly ate some jelly beans, not willing to wait until lunch time for something sweet, but the professor never even noticed.

Silvana was alerted of his approach fast enough by her hearing (and the shifting of the broom) not to be startled by Saith's voice, but it did not mean she entirely expected him to talk with her. Rising her head, her amber colored eyes gazed thoughtfully at the drow for a moment, before the woman smiled. "Plant Biochemistry," she accepted his hand, giving a firm squeeze, but not a threatening one. "Silvana indeed. Nice to meet you properly, Saith. I would... Actually appreciate it, because of an accident on sport fields, the council president did not have time to show me directions to this building," she touched the map, "although I have a vague idea."

She followed Saith in smooth pace, the broom ever-loyal by her side. "I noticed your thoughts were..." her smile seemed all too knowing at this, "elsewhere after I accidentally 'hijacked' the lecture. I had not meant to, I do know the fight for a more truthful depiction of history is not to be fought with this man, or even within this university. Nor this fight is my true calling. So, your future classes will be safe, as I will drop this course - I have done mandatory course at Medeis already and I will not be graduating here anyway."

Her tone and expression was a direct and open one, simply stating facts and not requesting for excuses for his distracted behavior in any way. Perhaps because she already knew? There was probably more to this woman than it seemed at the first glance. Casually, she continued the conversation while keeping it on neutral grounds. "Mind if I ask what are you majoring in? I am student of biochemistry and pharmacological chemistry."

When they'd reach the building, she'd thank him for acting as guide and wish him a good day before disappearing inside.

Meanwhile, Lacrimae was sitting in the council room, looking through various papers regarding the new transfer student and also the obligatory ball. There was a headache forming in her temples and the woman sighed. Since everyone else in council already had dates, they somehow automatically assumed they had to make sure they still had them by time ball came around, so their time was consumed by dating and making eyes, not making sure the ball can actually happen. Although she hardly knew what a day off meant since she started attending here, it felt very tempting to ditch the piles of papers for at least few hours. But, no, she could not, not until she would...

Oh. Frowning disapprovingly at the traitorous (savior) water bottle that had somehow ended up empty already, Mae sighed softly and stood up. Time to visit one of the vending machines and get another one. No reason to get dehydrated over this.