View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-11-2015, 10:26 PM

"Ah, I believe I heard about that. One of my good friends mentioned something about an incident." Saith didn't want to say why his friend saw it--or that he was involved--so he just continued the conversation onto the next part.

"Yeah," he tried not to sound too dramatic, "you'll never find that building. It's inside another building. No idea why they would do that--architecture, who does that--but they did." He laughed before folding her map away. "You'll want to avoid following the path on your map. It'll put you on the wrong side of campus."

As they began walking, she made comments about his lack of interest in the class. "Oh, it's not your fault. I've been avoiding that class for six years. Never been one to really enjoy history or lore." Drawing a hand down his body, he went on. "I'm a drow. I'm naturally inclined to hate everyone and everything that isn't about me."

Now, if Silvana knew anything about drows (and he assumed she did), she would know that his blue eyes were unorthodox. Almost all drow, pure-blood or not, had those taunting crimson orbs. And yet, here one was with hair as white as snow, skin as black as tar, and eyes as blue as saphirre. Clearly an anomoly worth investigating at a later time, assuming a friendship were to be a path they sought.

"But don't feel required to drop it. You might actually make the class interesting." He did a double take on her class list. Didn't look like they would share classes, if she kept on this path. Granted, if she wanted to pick up another class, they could have some overlap.

About five minute later, they were almost at their destination.

"So the map would tell you to make a right here," he said while holding off on answering her question. "Don't. Go over." He walked across the bridge and now stood on the other side. Hand pointing, a large sign read "Plant Biochemistry," and a few other classes.

"Yeah, no idea why it wants you to go right. It'll take you to the food court and then it'll loop you around the backside of campus. Last I checked, you wanted to attend class... not play hookie." He laughed before giving her a smile. "Oh and I'm a part of the BS/MS Environmental Engineering degree program. I'd say I'll see you in class, as our majors have some overlap, but I'm supposed to graduate this summer." He pouted his lip. "Not really keen on graduating just yet since I'm not 100-percent sure what I want to do so I might stick around and dabble in some renewal energy and chemistry classes. Who knows," he said with a shrug.

"Anyway," he tore a piece of paper from his notebook, "if you get lost, I'm free the rest of today, assuming the student council president isn't available." Handing her his number, he gave Silvana a wave before walking off. "Enjoy your class and try to be nice to the professor," he said while sticking his tongue out in a teasing manner.