View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 06-24-2018, 07:59 AM

"I think I can handle it." Jensen reassured Ian with a laugh, even as his heart warmed and skipped a beat at the hand on his shoulder. It took him a moment to shake of the daze as his dark eyes followed Ian out of the room, but soon Jensen set about the task of cleaning up the kitchen from breakfast. He got the temperature right, after having to hit the sink just like the ginger had said, and once he had it filling with soapy water he went in to clean up the table. He stacked all the dirty dishes and deposited them in the sink before wiping down the table.

Once he had the dishes washed and dried he set about wiping down the counter which is where he was when Ian came back into the kitchen with a clean Tristan. Jensen glanced up but did a double take and frozen when he saw a shirtless Ian. He hadn't seen the other man when they were out in the woods last night and now he couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from the expanse of pale skin. His eyes took in every detail, every scar, every freckle, every groove and plane of muscle. He swallowed roughly and finally drug his dark eyes away from Ian's chest and up to the man's face.