View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 04:55 PM

I feel like I'm posting very fast today O.o

Anyway, I actually like that new human form much better. Shows off the archery and a bit of badassery! That faerie picture...
So along with everything else, she would turn into a faerie due to faerie ancestry or just a magical gift? A gift would work because the prince was gifted wings. That's an epic power!

Also, what do you think of this guy as an antagonist??

~~~

King Aeron Domhnall I

Bio: Aeron was Crown prince of one of the neighbouring human Kingdoms. His father, King Aelle, was a benevolent ruler who accepted magic creators in to his dominion with open arms. Many of his subjects, however, did not feel the same. They felt that the magical beings were daemonic abominations and that the best use of their talents should be to serve the humans who were pure. But, they could do nothing as long as Aelle was King as the king had has support of the army. Aeron thought to use all of this to his advantage. Upon his coming of age, Aeron usurped the throne from his father and killed him soon after, crowning himself King Aeron I. He then passe the Law of Slavery which stated that all magical beings living in his kingdom would be used as slaves and labourers. This law also included any magical beings captured by his subjects. Anyone caught resisting or assisting the magical beings would be executed. The kingdom thought that Aeron shared their views on the beings, but really he had them all fooled. He spent days and nights with dark magical beings trying to find a way to transfer as much magic as possible to himself. All he wanted was the power the magic would grant him.