View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-24-2014, 04:49 AM

lol ok *face palm* Omg I was going to work on them two hours ago. I'm so sorry see I knew I needed to open up another window Men so I wouldn't lose my train of thought. *scurries away before you can attack to get funny evil minions.* Go for the right side if your going to hit. I need my left that's my dominate side.

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 09:25 PM ----------

Rubble Jones

Weapons:
Rubble is a pirate and gets his booty any means necessary. He isn't always the smartest but he gets the job done.

Bio: Know one knows where Rubble came from. He showed up before the King had his untimely demise. The rather rash and rude man can be seen in and out of the palace at all times. If he isn't chancing booty with the ladies he is doing it for the new king. Know one understands why the king would want such a man.

Mumble Jones

Weapons: Believe it or not he knows some magic making him great for hunting. He knows enough to be deadly and how to make objects like Miss.Scarlet that are deadly to magic users.

Bio:
Mumble is the little brother to Rumble. The pair are always seen together. They spend time on missions and terrorizing the ladies. Mumble is the kinder of the two. He pretty much just follows orders most of the time. He keeps to his brother and doesn't really have anything other than orders from the King and scarlet. The truth is he fancies Miss. Scarlet but he is afraid of the King. The king is known to have eyes eyes on her. No one dares to cross the king not even him.
Scarllet

Power: Scarlet is a rare breed of human. She can strip magic from others with a bite from her dead fangs. Her blood can form a bracelet suppressing any magic. She is also quiet wicked with her enchantments.

Bio: Scarlet is one of the most beautiful women you will lay eyes on. However she is as cold as they come. Many call her black widow due to the fact she believes men are like tissues. They should be strong and disposable. The truth is she is waiting for the perfect man. She wants someone power hunger, dark, handsome, unafraid to do as he please...oh she is waiting for Aaron.