View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-17-2016, 06:15 PM

Excited by the opportunity to join the group, Nina skipped along behind Nyx and Noah. Ossia kept back a bit but wore a sweet, soft smile on her face. Vi? She scowled the whole way, arguing that they didn't need the protection of many to survive.

As they ascended the mountain, a chill ran down Ossia's spine. "Someone was here," she whispered while chewing her lip.

Nina, catching the comment, shot her sister a cocked brow. "Unless someone has the powers of invisibility, there's no one here. Keep climbing, Ossia, we're almost to the--" Her words froze in her mouth when her eyes landed on Eleanor. Instantly, the brunette barked out orders and Nina sheepishly took a step back. In doing so, the brand on her leg peeked out again.

With a gulp, she forced a smile. "I'm Nina and this is my little sister, Ossia." She signaled to the one with the green hair. "Brand," she thrust her hips back a bit to make her thigh pop out. "And power?" Her smirk grew. In seconds, her hair started to dance and a glow came to her hands. Twirling her fingertips, flames started to blossom and flake away from her. "I play with fire." Twirling her hand, the flames resided and her hands landed firmly on her hips. Nudging Ossia forward, the green hair girl blushed.

"H-hi." Her eyes fell away and looked at the dirt. "I-I'm Ossia." Her hands moved to her hair and pulled the hair away from her neck. Sure enough, there was a brand. "A-a-and my p-powers are...."

Before Eleanor's eyes, Ossia's skin started to shift and shimmer. As it did, it began to take on the colors and shapes of the world around her. She could camouflage! Well, to some extent. That green hair really looked out of place against a sea of grey rocks.

Shaking her head, her skin regained its natural peachy color. With a pouted lip, she rubbed her arms. "They wanted me to kill people by blending in with the world around me. I told them no. I... I don't want to hurt anyone. I want to save and protect the animals."

Nina elbowed her sister before messing up her hair. "Adda girl, Ossia. Saving the planet one little doe at a time!"

The third was silent. Keeping her eyes on the heels of Nina and Ossia. When she felt all eyes fall on her, Vi rubbed the back of her neck. "Vi," her hands moved to the zipper that kept sat between her breasts. Slowly, she tugged it down to reveal her flesh. Pulling the taut fabric away from her left breast, a very tender set of numbers ran from one side over the nipple and down to the other side. Tucking the breast away, her eyes locked with Eleanor. "I told them not to treat me like a girl. Since some of the men got chest brands...." She stopped herself.

"I control electricity." Vi lifted her hand up to show a spark jump from fingertip to fingertip. "If it's storming, I can tell the lightning where to strike."