View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-06-2015, 04:12 PM

Rory smiled, returning the embrace of the excited woman before she too returned to her plate. With a chuckle she said, "I don't even know if Faline misses it that much. She was never one to care for modesty." Her eyes then fell to the fire as she felt a knot start to grow; she had to stop talking about her sister, she had to believe they could find her but expect the worst. It hurt to think that she would be the only one to leave again.

Abilene's eyes rolled back to the male, a small smirk on her face. Such a thing interested the male? Though they had family ties with the Unai, she found it difficult that of all of them, he would be asking questions. The woman slowly nodded though. "I know not too many details, but yes, Rory has a sister, an identical twin to be exact." Her voice was hushed as she spoke, her gaze falling to the brown haired woman.

"All we know is she's on the island, if she still lives. Though, that is all we know about her location. Twins are known for a strong connection, even when apart, but something in preventing Rory from feeling her sister."

As Zero mentioned the two of them would clean up, Abi simply nodded before speaking to Rory. "Keep close with them, I shall be fine here." She then took half of the stack from the male and began washing them in the bucket.

Rory looked over at Reno and Ryna asking, "What should we gather?" She wasn't sure what the others would need for her and Abi were rather set, not needing much for survival.