View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-26-2014, 08:55 AM

As Sakura had ended up holding onto Ryosuke's hand happily, he had looked down towards where their hands had intertwined with one another and gave a warm smile. This was indeed really different for him; sure she had held his hand earlier when they went against the infection, but this time she was holding onto his hand outside of a fight where the two of them were just walking around. As she asked to see his room after the two of them had walked around, Ryosuke had quickly turned his gaze to look at her in concern before biting down onto his lower lip. His room was nothing more than an empty and barely lit room that had all the things that an ordinary room should have; the biggest differences that the room had were that it wasn't inside a home nor did it have a normal type of temperature. The room itself was along the market area of the station as it was placed directly on the side of the wall and within the room; the temperature would always drop rapidly rather than ever going up even a single bit. Ryosuke had this room to keep his powers under control in the past and always stayed within that room ever since; since he didn't really have anywhere else to live other than there. Hearing that Sakura wanted to see it was like having her meet the worse part of him. Although he didn't deny her the chance to see it, rather he just nodded his head with his warm smile. "Y-yeah..we can see it later." He stated to her as he continued to walk down the aisles with the citizens of the station watching the two of them curiously and a bit shocked how Ryosuke was walking with someone.

Unaware that the temperature outside of her chambers made her feel a bit ill, he had simply kept his usual cold temperature that he normally kept around the other citizens so that he wouldn't end up freezing other people if they had gotten too close. He had no other choice but to keep his temperature to this level of coldness since if he had went too low, he would end up passing out; if he went too high than he would end up freezing the entire station over in ice. When Sakura stated that if he had to go, he could; Ryosuke simply shook his head as he looked over at her. "No, I don't really need to go..I'm sure they can handle themselves." He whispered quietly over towards her as he looked at her in kindness. "I would ask you to join me on the mission...but I'm worried that you'd get hurt I'm not sure if the doctor designed you to be able to fight in different conditions other that sudden time back over at the chambers."