View Single Post
ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 11-04-2012, 03:13 AM

@nonsense: You see mostly 15s and 17s here. Of course there are the 19s-22s, but they're less common. Other than that, though, the issue is not how many people have them, it is that you cannot get 19 inch tires for less than 150 a piece. And then you'll be paying at least 18 dollars to get them put on. It ends up 800 dollars for a set. You have to think about that.

Then when you consider that 19s and above are all high performance racers, they typically last for less than 25,000 miles. It ads up.

Lol, don't move here then, my boy. They rofl at half a foot. XD Though, at least in the last few years it has only snowed a couple of times a year in the last several years. The big issue around here is black ice.

@Birdie: I wouldn't know how expensive the tickets are. I've never gotten one. *knocks on wood* I do remember my dad telling me we couldn't afford a $200 speeding ticket when I first started driving, though, so if that's anything to go by...*shudders*

I nip it in the bud with car stuff. My life is in that car, so I can't be worried about it.