View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-27-2015, 08:55 PM

27/2/2015:

I know I said I'd make like, one post per month, but I have good news I want to share with myself before this month is over.

I lost about 20lbs! Not all in this month, of course, but since I've started trying to lose weight, I've lost about 20lbs! Woohoo! You know what that means?! I can fit into those pair of jeans! The jeans that used to be too big for me before I gained all of that weight on those stupid medications, yeah, now I can fit them and I can actually breathe in them!

So much excite!!!!

I'm so proud of myself, and today I exercised with my personal trainer and it was a great workout. I wanted to say that here and now so I can track my progress for the next three months.

It's crazy really, because I lost about 5-6 lbs in a couple of weeks. Mostly because I haven't been eating much due to my wisdom teeth being taken out. And I just lost my appetite for food because all I've been able to eat is soft, mashed things.
My appetite is coming back, which is good, but I still can only eat soft, mashed things because I have dry socket and I worry that if I eat anything hard or crunchy, the bits and pieces will get stuck in my sockets and will not come out with my syringe.

Norns! I really want to get something spicy to eat. It feels unnatural to not eat spicy food. I really want some shrimp with cajun remoulade, or something! GAH!

Well, someday, right? Someday soon my sockets will heal and I will be able to eat again! SOOOOOONNNN!!!!