View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-15-2015, 01:59 PM

Astoria and Felix were the first ones on the table. She briefly wondered what the other winners would be like, before she noticed Tom Hiddleston and a woman by his side, walking towards the table. The woman seemed embarrassed and nervous beyond belief. Astoria couldn't help feeling sorry for her. She herself had been there just this morning. Next to her, Tom Hiddleston tried (and failed) to cheer her up. Astoria tried to smile at the woman, but it would have worked if the other woman had looked up for a minute!

A few minutes later, they were joined by a red-haired woman and... Oh my God, Astoria thought. Was that Takahiro Moshimoto? She was a huge fan of his fight scenes. She tried her best not to show her excitement on her face, though, in case it might embarrass him or his companion.

Astoria stared down at the floor. I am the youngest here by at least five years, she thought. Those reporters hadn't been kidding. She turned as she heard Tom speak and smiled back at him, not sure how to respond. Felix seemed happy to continue the conversation that he had started.

"Good to meet you too, Tom," he said and extended his hand, smiling at him. "It's okay if I call you that, right? I'm Felix Newman. This is Astoria Wells." He introduced them both, making it easier for Astoria, who smiled at Tom.

"Hi," she said. She turned to Takahiro and his companion and smiled at them too.