Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:47 PM

Citrus Hammer

April 2, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
I love the idea that there's a sky goddess up in the clouds who uses a big ol' paintbrush to create rainbows for us. It's such a wonderful concept, especially now that it's April and rain is becoming such a daily part of my life.

Congrats, Citrus Hammer! Your avie is simple and the idea behind it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Such a nice way to welcome in the spingtime! Send a couple of rainbows my way, won't you?

October 29, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Gather round, everyone, it's the Halloween DJ!

This is such a great combination of items - I never would have thought of it myself. It puts in mind an "underground" party that's taking place outside in some wooded glade. This shadowy figure is blasting awesome tunes, helping to set a creepy yet pumped-up vibe.

Are you playing The Monster Mash? You better!

Great job!

July 13, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Hello peeps - hope you're enjoying what's left of your summer.

This is what happens when you drink too many tropical pineapple drinks -- you start to actually become a pineapple!

Lots of neat details on this - the avatar's skin is starting to glow pineapple-flesh color, while the tattoos emulate the texture of pineapple 'skin.' The facial expression is adorable, and cracks me up. Nice job, Citrus Hammer. :)

December 7, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Listen up, lumplings! It's time for anudder Howdy pick! And this week, that dubious distinction belongs to... Citrus Hammer.

There are fewer fruits in this world more accursed than pineapple, for pineapple is the devil's doing. Eww! Icky! -- Oh, but look at Citrus Hammer sitting up there on the mantle, so chipper and eagerly waiting for Santa. How can you resist that adorable face? It's melted my icy heat... Well at least penetrated the first few frozen layers. I still won't eat you, but I won't jam you down the trash compacter either.

Congrats on your fourth star, Citrus Hammer! ;D

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-31-2016 at 03:13 PM..