Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:49 PM

Libra

December 2, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Look at this, isn't it delightful? Chilly's found his mummy! Who know the grown up bear would have such amazing hair? Unless there's a bit of species confusion going on here, has a white lion adopted a polar bear? Why not! They both seem quite happy together anyway!

They both have blue eyes though, and the adult is wearing clothes...think there's been some scientific shinanigans going on here? I think humans are going to be in big trouble if lions turn out to be able to breed with bears I don't think they'd all be as chilled out as these two o.o

I wonder if we stay and watch a while, whether we'll get to see Chilly getting his first fishing lesson! If he grows up and turns into a new huge and carnivorous Menewsha crossbreed, I hope he remembers how much we all liked him when he was little...

Congrats on a super cute look, Clarius!

August 8, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
Hey everyone! Neller here for your Guest Pick of the Day! For this Friday's Pick, earning her second star, is Libra!

Isn't this avatar gorgeously terrifying? And it tells a great story, too. The story of an alien queen who lead her people to Earth to, obviously, use mind control on the human population, turn us into slaves and take over the planet. But look how powerful this queen is! She's so entrancing that you hardly notice the skull she carries. We're all doomed! But helpless to our demise.

Congratulations, Libra!

January 25, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
It is the day of the Moon, children! Jupiter is aligned with Mars, and Tuxedo Mask has been kidnapped... again. It's time for s'more AP shenanigans! And my pick for the week is... Libra.

Once upon a time, there was a golden haired princess named Libra, who lived in a gilded palace. Her's was a carefree life, and she wanted for nothing. One of the pleasures of royalty is being served the very best meals. And every day she would dine on chateaubriand and pate de foie gras and other Frenchy-sounding foods. But one day, she flittered out onto the balcony and looked down at her subjects and thought, "I wonder what the common people eat." So Princess Libra commanded her footman to bring her a sampling of the local cuisine.

An hour later he returned with a paper sack. She didn't even know there was such a thing. Libra assumed all sacks were made from fine linen and embroidered with gold thread. One learned something new everyday. She opened the bag and found a curious sandwich, a sort of salibury steak slipped between a seeded roll. "My goodness," she delighted, "this will certainly be an adventure. My taste buds are positively giddy with anticipation!" And so she bit into the sandwich... then promptly spit it back up. "Daaamn! Da f**k I just put in my mouth?! This stuff be nasty! People eat this shiz?!" And she tossed the burger over the balcony, then demanded an extra large helping of chateaubriand.

So congrats to Libra on her third star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-31-2016 at 03:37 PM..