Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:50 PM

Rochiel Silverfire

August 20, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Big congratulations to today's winner, Rochiel Silverfire:!

I want to see a tv show about this character! Cyberpunk lion pirate? I'd tune in religiously each week, just to see what sort of action they got tangled up in.

Really, how much fun is this avatar? The idea behind it is adorable. It's a great mix of genres that usually don't work together, but Rochiel managed to meld them into this character flawlessly. Just looking at it makes me smile.

Great job!

December 3, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Congratulations to Rochiel Silverfire:, our new winner!

Alright, I've got to admit it, I'm in the Christmas spirit!

What a wonderful way to kick off December - Rochiel makes me want to string up some garland, drink a bit of hot cocoa and enjoy the snow flurries. What a great day for ice skating! I can practically see this avie's breath steaming in the cold air.

Nice job!

March 21, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Bonjour, mon petit Muppet Babies! It is the day of Howdy AP! I'm Howdy... but what is AP? Apple Pancakes? Delicious, but no. Animal Planet? Negative, they've really gone downhill. Anal Pen... you know what? Stop that! It stands for Admin Pick! I mean, really. ... ... ... And my pick for today is...

Rochiel Silverfire:

We are in the week leading up to Easter and it's all about the bunnies! I took one look at Rochiel Silverfire's avi and instantly thought, 'The Wonderland Killer'. Oh yeah. See, here's the story. The White Rabbit. Timid chap, right? He gets pushed around by everyone. The Mad Hatter. The Queen. The Cheshire Cat. They all treat him like their whipping boy... er uh, bunny. But no more. Oh no. The White Rabbit, he's had enough. Snapped his mental tether, he did. And now he's out for vengeance. Wonderland will feel his fury. He raises his pocket watch and proclaims, "I'm late, i'm late, for a very important... murder!" DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!! *dramatic reverb* ... All with a smile on his face.

So cheers to Rochiel Silverfire on her third star!

... ... ... Anal Penguins. Y'know, penguins who obsessively clean and are overly detail oriented. They're such a pill.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-19-2016 at 07:13 PM..