Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:56 PM

woohoohelloppl

May 29, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
It's been raining all this week where I live. The avatar woohoohelloppl: created reminds me of my week so far. We're hoping to get some sun this weekend, but really all things considered we're lucky. It could have been snowing.

I've always liked this outfit and it's great to see it around again after such a long hiatus. It's the kind of thing I wish I could get away with wearing but would never have the guts to leave the house in.

Congratulations on your first star! :D

April 8, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Woohoo, it's time to congratulate woohoohelloppl: on winning Admins' Pick!

This avatar just plain catches my eye. It's so great to see someone combine those dark and dreary backgrounds with the little pops of color that this staff and hair pin provide. These are items that I never would have thought to pair!

Great job!

September 20, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... woohoohelloppl:

If any of you have been paying attention (and how could you not?), you'll know by now that I enjoy a good non-avi avi. And woohoohelloppl here has painted the perfect picture... with pixels. What we have here is a juxtaposition of man and nature. A chic city rooftop. A stillness set against the hustle and bustle, as the sun sets over the darkening metropolis. It could be New York, Tokyo, London. It's all kinds of cosmopolitan. And in the middle of this, a small bird relaxes in a luxury pool. --- It is again an avi of few elements, but layered so well. I especially like the city silhouette against the reddish-purple background. Great job.

So congrats to woohoohelloppl on her third star! :D

January 31, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... woohoohelloppl:

In my time doing AP, i've come to really enjoy all your avi making skills. And even more so, I enjoy when you guys can make a scene. --- I don't mean like throwing a glass of wine in someone's face at a restaurant. --- But putting an avatar together that tells a story. Something I can look at and piece together an entire scenario. And woohoohelloppl is givin' me that. ...

She was a young beautiful girl, swept away by the love a charming, handsome, older man. Theirs was a whirlwind romance and soon they were married. But behind that gentlemanly facade, hid a sinister mind. He was only after her family's money, and promptly disposed of her on their honeymoon. But the young bride's spirit would not rest. And on a moonless night, her tortured ghost appeared from the old vanity mirror... searching for revenge. Stabby stabby!

So congrats to woohoohelloppl on her fourth star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 02-25-2017 at 02:21 PM..