Accentuate
NPC

Old 06-11-2015, 11:56 PM

SuperZombiePotatoe

July 11, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
I've been asked to do a guest pick, so here goes nuthin

Today's Winner is none other then SuperZombiePotatoe: !

This whole outfit is incredibly simple and yet, that totally works in your favor. I feel like you are an elven traveler just trying to find your place in the world. Your face almost reads sadness, which fits with the story your avatar weaves. I love the way that tree looks with the forest in the background. I am also in love with the fact that you gave that shield some love . Its calm and serene and I just love it! Good Job!

October 1, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Today's Pick goes to SuperZombiePotatoe:!

HAHAHA

These aliens sure know what they're doing. Who in their right mind would want to abduct a boring ol' human when you could abduct some fried chicken instead?! It's clearly the best option available.

I do feel bad for these little cluckers, though. It looks like they were on a nice date, minding their own business, when suddenly a beam descended from the sky and started carrying off the rooster's girlfriend. Such bad luck! But at least they left the picnic basket behind, right little buddy?

Great job, SuperZombiePotatoe!

September 28, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... SuperZombiePotatoe:

Imagine you've lived a long and full life. You look back on all the things you've attained. A happy career. A wonderful marriage to your true love. Score of of loving children and grandchildren. --- But after all those years you come to the end of that life. No regrets. No sadness. Only peace. And as you ascend the heavenly stair, you catch sight of the golden gates to the promised land, and they begin to open. Who will you meet? A choir of angels? St. Peter? God? ... Nope. Longcat. "Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow welcome to the afterlife!" XD --- This is a fun avi and very well put together. Great job!

So congrats to SuperZombiePotatoe on her third star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 10-31-2016 at 02:38 PM..