View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-19-2013, 10:34 AM

"My dear, CeCe a hundred years is not that long compared to most." Ryota said to her as he chuckled, his heart feeling lighter that she appreciated him trying to change even if he fell back into old ways sometimes. His eye twitched at the mention of the feline, he could not say that he will not be bias towards, because he knew he was going to be no matter how hard he tried not to do so. "Well then get in some peace while you can." he said to her as he took her hand, tucking it into his arm as he began to lead her towards his classroom. Chuckling at her. "I never said they were paintings my dear. Just a different type of artwork. I do hope you like it though...." he mumbled the last part to himself, weaving through students exploring the school, before finally turning down a dark blue colored hallway, stars painted on them to make it look like the night sky. It wasn't until he stopped in front of a door before he turned and looked at Celia. Worry flickered across his face, violet eyes searched her face for a few moments before he opened the door. Revealing a room full of art supplies, art work being stored along one wall but what caught the most attention was the black marble statue that he had done of his friend with a bit of a Greek theme to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacy froze when he told her not to move, believing that she was in trouble as her eyes looked around the area before focusing on him. It was taking the female a lot of effort to do as the male said to her, her ear twitched a bit to get a fly to leave her alone. She opened her mouth to reply to him only to have him tell her not to move again, causing her to close it again. She was really trying hard not to move, but she couldn't help the trembling of her body, the itchiness of her drying eyes, or the pain that was starting to form in her lower back as she sat there and waited for him to tell her she could move. Though she could feel her spirit soar at the fact that someone actually found her inspiring and wanted to draw her. That had never happened to the light fox before, once she was allowed to move again, she let her breathe out quickly in relief before flopping down in a laying position. "That was hard!" she exclaimed aloud to the world around them, giggling slightly before she sat up as she moved to him. "Can I see the picture?" she asked him, her eyes wide with curiosity, her tail was swishing a bit, she was trying not to be pushy and give him his space but it was not working. Considering she was leaning towards him, her hands on his knees.

(~Wild Spirit Wolf~: Staria: posted!!! finally but yea still have no internet T^T)