View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-12-2014, 01:38 PM

"Ael," he offered her a light smile. "And your eyes aren't brown, Reiko. They're more of a fiery orange." His hand reached back and itched his own scalp. Had his hair and eyes changed? He yanked out a small strand of blond hair. Nope, his hair was still normal. That left his eyes.

The dull chrome color of the bar was just reflective enough that, if he tried really hard, he could catch a glimpse of his usual amber eyes. Whatever had changed this girl's appearance hadn't changed his own. Ael could only wonder if it had anything to do with those 'powers' that the doctor broadcast to them. There really was no other explanation, but rather than scaring the girl nearby, he decided to just keep it casual. "Maybe they just dyed it? And gave you colored lenses. I would tell you to pop them out, but our hands aren't clean right now so I think you'll do more damage than good if you were to poke your eyes." With a sheepish grin, he shrugged.

Meanwhile, Merrimack has been busy trying to deal with the night vision issue. "I don't suppose you ladies have cameras or cell phones in your purses, do you? If we were to turn on the flashlights near her cell, we might be able to blind them from seeing what she's doing. Granted, it would be pretty obvious that we're scheming over there. So perhaps we strategically turn lights on. We could be goofing around while the others try to break free. At least it would keep them distracted since they wouldn't be sure which group was trying to break free." With a sigh, M-Ry buried his face in his hands. Was that really the best he could come up with?

"We could always wait until dusk or dawn. That moment before it's too bright or too dark. The cameras will have a hard time picking stuff up. And, if we can get fog, which could happen if this place cools down a lot at night, we might be veiled by that come morning. Assuming... we live til morning...."