View Single Post
puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 06-10-2014, 02:23 AM

Maxim realized he had been slightly.... cross with these people. He didn't intend to Bring them down, but he still felt he was right. "Sorry, about my cross attitude. I guess finding out I was someone's pincushion didn't give me the greatest disposition. I'm usually a lot nicer. Unfortunately though I can't help with your lever and bars plan as I don't have anything to contribute."

At that point Maxim noticed two new people talking, and then the green masked chick sauntered through. The sound her nails were making was agitating him, but he stayed quiet. He didn't know what to say, so he shut up. One of the two "newcomers" shouted at her. Apparently she wanted to be the bad guy, this green masked woman, and the young asian girl wasn't having it. Finally, Maxim Spoke up. "Hey, there mysterious green chick. I have a question, If you are the bad guy in this whole scenerio, what do you want? You're obviously not going to save us out tof the goodness of your heart, so what do you want from us?"