View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
I see, it's good that it's a 12 month contract, but it stinks that they don't treat their employees badly. Good luck with finding a new job.

It can be frustrating. Well it was suggested that I check out some tutorials, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I might ask Xuv sometime.

That would be cool. I'd like to get some advice on the scrub top, male tank and charity ball dress. I don't expect much for the dress because I have to redo the design of it.

I was the owner of The INSANE Asylum charity. Sadly it's been closed since 2009/2010 I think.
They just lie through their teeth and when you try to do what they told you to do, they yell at you saying they said the opposite. They yell at employees in front of each other so that everyone can see what a bad job the person is doing. They say to email there concerns and problems and they will help out but never get back to you. They are very last minute. They make us work on projects to "better the school" extensively for a couple weeks and then we NEVER see them again..... so it was all pointless.... D:

Xuvvie will give you a step by step process - she is REALLY good at that.

I will give you some advice when the event is over :D *wants to concentrate on earning tokens right now* I'll start with the scrub top :D

Awww an insane asylum charity...what a fun name :D sounds crazy XD

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicedroses View Post
I never even though about doing that.lol
lol it's the perfect solution since no one wants to buy them XD

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirianna Fayth View Post
I should do that one day, and be free of the never ending evil.
lol you should! It's fun to say goodbye to the little buggers :D

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Those eggs are the devil and I'm thankful to be rid of all the ones I had.
I was one of the stupid ones that got the max 15 sets or how ever many it was on both my main and mule and charity mule.
lol I was pretty high up in getting the eggs - I don't know how many sets I got but I got a lot XD