View Single Post
aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 02-13-2008, 11:14 PM

=___=;;; *nervous laugh and sweatdrop* eh heh heh...

I'm almost afraid of opening a shop on mene... See, thing is, I don't have much time on my hands anymore and I'm currently trying to get rid of all the stuff in my account (in exchange for art). So #1) I really can't take on too many commissions and #2) I haven't been in the mood to take commissions due to laziness and general lack of interest in gold anymore (since I'm leaving the site anyways).

But, it's true. I've decided to open up a shop because I dropped a few hints that I might open a shop before I left mene forever AND ...because I'm running a little low on gold (and I've found one two many artists that I'd like art from >w<;;; ah hahahaha... sometimes I just wish I could have an army of amazing artists at my command, lol.)

- - - - - - - - - -

So yah...

- This is not first come first serve (I choose based on your avi/OC)

- Don't have any recent samples but you can check out my current dA (which has been neglected for quite some time) --> www.fangqian.deviantart.com
And you can also check my extremely out of date (well kinda) old dA --> www.aiyatsukichan.deviantart.com

- I will be doing experimental headshots (quality and style will vary without warning >_< sry):
sample 1
sample 2 (quality will probably be better than this since this was a freebie)

- Price = 250g per

- SLOTS ARE... FULL!

1)Sylira <3
2)Puppet (special - trad) <3 - paid ^^
3)Sevi <3 - paid ^^

eh heh heh... can't guarantee I'll open more slots after these first three are finished so order while you still can...

**SEE PAGE 3 FOR SPECIAL SLOTS!!!**