Thread: Forbidden Love
View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 08-18-2016, 08:13 PM

Roland breathed a sigh of relief at Alexi's idea. Yes, he just needed a nice bed and some rest, and then he'd do fine. "I think that would be a good idea."

With what he could finish of his meal gone, Roland pushed the food around on the plate. His stomach wasn't all that happy with the food, he had probably eaten too much considering how little he ate the past few days. The trembling in his hands had stopped a bit, likely because he was at least a bit distracted, and a bit less concerned since he could return to the apartment and avoid the curious stares. How long before word got out about who he was?

Kissing Alexi's forehead, he climbed from the booth and stood up, unable to sit still any longer. He put his hand in the pocket of his jeans, gripping the keys there. He should probably leave one for the others, so they could get in. His shaking hands made it difficult to do, but he managed to get one off the ring and set it on the table near Alexi. "I'll see you soon."

He shouldn't have run out of there so quick, leaving Kayla, Alexi, and Lucius without so much as a proper goodbye, but he needed fresh air, to move, to do something. As it was he was practically jogging back to the building they were going to call home.