View Single Post
Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:28 AM

Don't want to wait for a flatsale? Have an idea for a Mermazon that you really want? Well, that's why this section is here! Getting a custom is easy... if you have the gold. Unfortunately, as these will take extra of my time to do, I have to charge a decent amount for these. Pricing will be explained a little further down the page, in the 'form explanation' part of this section. Still want one? Well, first, there has to be a slot open...

Custom Mermazon Slots

1. OPEN
2. CLOSED

Secondly, you will need to fill out the following form and them PM it to me, with the title of the PM as something like 'Custom Mermazon Form'. To make things easier for you, I will first show you the form, then go into an explanation of it, okay?

Code:
CUSTOM MERMAZON FORM
Owner Name:
Mermazon Name:
Tribe:
Skin:
Tail:
Hair:
Eyes:
Lips:
Top:
Extras:
The base custom Mermazon, with single colours, will set you back 400 gold. If you want, say, a two-coloured tail or hair, that will cost you a little more. The max price a custom will set you back is 500g.

Owner Name: Tis is, of course, for your username, or for a shortened form of it if you are worried about space.

Mermazon Name: Whatever you like! Anything you can think of, and I will do my best to fit it into the space. The font size is easily changed and still readable when smaller, so go nuts!

Tribe: What tribe do you want you Mermazon to belong to? See the 'Tribes' section a couple of posts up for your current choices. Note - there are now 6 tribes to choose from.

Skin: What colour skin do you want? You can either say something like 'golden tanned', or give me an exact hex code eg FFFFFF for white.

Tail: Tail colour! As with the skin, by name or hex code is fine. If you want two colours, add 50g to the custom cost.

Hair: Hair colour and style! As with the skin and tail, by name or hex code is fine. If you want two colours, add 50g to the custom cost. The available styles are shown below. Note - you should now see 9 options on the image. If not, just refresh.

Eyes: Eye colour! Again, by name or hex code is fine. You CANNOT opt for odd coloured eyes unless you are choosing to be a member of the Coralkin. Odd eyes are only available through flatsale or event. Read the tribes descriptions to find out why.

Lips: What colour do you want her lips? As you should be aware by now, describing the colour or using a hex code is fine by me.

Extras: By this, I don't mean lineart edits. At the moment, NO LINEART EDITS ARE ALLOWED. Extras refers to the item shop wearables. Your first wearable is FREE, provided that it is not marked as otherwise in the market itself. After that you will pay normal Item Market price for any further extras.

Okay. So, without males around, how do mermazons breed? Simple! Thanks to the immaculate record-keeping of the Coralkin, the Mermazons will always know how their goddess arranged things.

Firstly, to breed, you need the energy from two Mermazons, and a jar of Breeding Solution (see the Item Market for availability).

Now. These Mermazons MUST BE FROM THE SAME TRIBE, barring the following exceptions...

1. Coralkin can breed with any other tribe except for Those of the Abyss.
2. Riptide Clan Mermazons can breed with Wardens.
3. If using a Breeding Solution X2, Volcanics can breed with Those of the Abyss and the Glass Knights, as they are willing to take a risk to gain more powerful warriors. In this instance, the chance for one of the offspring to 'go bad' will change from one in 5 to one in 2.
4. The Glass Knights can breed with Those of the Abyss. Offspring have a one in three chance to go bad, no matter what breeding solution is used.
4. Special auction Mermazons CANNOT BREED.

For pricing, see the Item Market, as the cost of the Solution is the only cost involved in the breeding process.

Those Looking to Breed

This is a list of those wishing to breed. Feel free to get your name added here - just let me know either via PM or by posting here in the thread. The format is:

Owner Name - Mermazon Name - Tribe - Details

Note - the 'details' section will contain such info as whether they want one child (Breeding Solution) and will pay themselves (all you are doing here is supplying another parent, nothing will happen to you or your Mermazon) or two (Breeding Solution X2) and want both themselves, ar are looking for a half-half deal with each of you gaining a new child.

Last edited by Arkeyla; 05-22-2008 at 01:41 PM..