View Single Post
Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:29 AM

When I decide that it would be fun to have an event, all relevant information will be posted here. These events will include auctions, games and competitions. Prizes will range from spare items I might have about, to custom Mermazons, to reduced-price deals in future flatsales, to free wearable items for your Mermazon.. the possibilities are endless!

Yay! The Sea Faeries are here, and to celebrate, Mermazonia is having an event! There will be minigames to play, prizes to be won, and best of all, for this event only, WINGED MERMAZONS! Yup! The main ones, the type that grow, are available only through the event auction (outlined below), but there will also be a few available as prizes through some of the minigames!

Watch out for the Sea Faeries to appear in a post. They will tell you what you need to do, and what you can win - but to make things easier, I will also pop the same image here in this post so you can find out what's going on and who has won each of the games. Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, and besides the Winged Mermazons, at the end of the event, you will also have the chance to own one of the Sea Faeries involved all for your very own self. There will be other prizes too - but you'll just have to wait and see what those are! I should probably also tell you to watch out for Alyekra. She'll be making an appearance sometime during the event... but I can't say any more about that right now. Anyway, on to the event!

Here's the auction information for you. Any questions, please feel free to ask me.

You can bid on as many of these as you like, provided of course that you have the gold to do so. Or, if you are short on gold but have spare items, PM me to see if I want them - I accept items at the same value they are for sale in the shops. Past CIs and the like we will have to work something out, as prices fluctuate. And I won't accept any of the Phoenix Jubilee event items - I have enough of those, thankyou!

As you can see, the starting bid for each of these is 150g, with a minimum increase of 25g. If the bid reaches 300g, I will throw in a free item from the item store. If it reaches 400g, make that two items. And if the bid gets to 500g or over, you can also have a custom coloured growing minipet with your Mermazon!

When posting to place your bid, please specify which of the Roejewels you are bidding on.

Current Bid for Those of the Abyss: Roah - 550g

Current Bid for Coralkin: Yumehayla - 700g

Current Bid for Volcanics: Roah - 450g

And now, for the first minigame...

WINNER - Arsenic!
The answers were, in order: Vincent Valentine, Sephiroth, Balthier and Squall Leonhart!

Now, minigame two! You have two days to enter this one... I will post to let you know how long is left every now and then.

Note - it has been brought to my attention that there aren't a great deal of predominantly purple male items in the MAC. And since I will NOT accept photoshop recolours, in this case, 'mainly purple' for the male avvy will mean that I need to SEE purple, so don't just use it an an accent or the decoration on one item, if you get what I mean. Make it visible, even in the whole outfit is not mainly purple.

AND THE WINNER IS...
Dystopia

Last edited by Arkeyla; 07-04-2008 at 11:44 PM..