View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-21-2013, 07:38 PM

Mem could only growl at Tristan. It felt as if he were teasing her, and while she had almost no energy left, the first thing that crossed her mind was; I'm gonna beat that lil' motherfu<ker up. In truth, Memphis was just in a really foul mood-- not that that was any different from usual though --, but she just wanted to beat someone, anyone, into a bloody pulp. Then when Tristan began speaking to the girl-- what was her name again? Mem had just remembered it seconds ago...but it was already lost in her mind again -- she wasn't really sure what he was talking about, but she took it as a chance to start a fight. It was the perfect opening really, so she took it.

Grabbing the man by the collar of his shirt, she hefted him into the air and punched him square in the face. Sure, it wasn't the hardest punch she could do, in fact, it was probably one of the weakest punches she could ever do, but Memphis was still sure that it would leave some damage.

"Listen here you little rat," she hissed threateningly, her voice low, "I'm in no mood for someone to be taunting me. I....UGH! Damn^t!"

At loss of any other words, Memphish decided to simply punch the guy in the face again, harder this time.