View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-08-2015, 02:31 PM

SPOILERX

Cora: Alright ziggles, who’s on our docket for the day?

zigbigadorlube: Our first man to the scene, Albert Dugan.

Cora: Right, well then let’s get to it.

~The two enter an interrogation room where Albert is nervously waiting to be interrogated. On the Exterior he seems rather calm and collected but you can’t seem to help but noticing that his eyes dart to the clock at frequent measures. zigbigadorlube marches in and bangs her hands on the table~

zigbigadorlube: Tell us why you did it and maybe we’ll let you off easy!

~Cora pulls zigbigadorlube aside and mutters so only she can hear~

Cora: We have no evidence yet, besides weren’t we thinking mob dealings?

~zigbigadorlube walks back over to the take and sits down across from Albert like nothing happened~

zigbigadorlube: Tell us then Albert, who do you think killed your fellow officer?

Albert: ~Eyes glance nervously at the clock~ I haven’t the faintest idea, although I have many theories just like everyone else.

Cora: Like...

Albert: Zelda Dillenger, Robert Dillenger’s daughter. She’s been dating Kenneth for some time now, I wouldn’t know for sure... ~his eyes dart around the room as if looking for a way out of this conversation~ ...but I heard that Kenneth isn’t...well he doesn’t treat Zelda really nice at all. I heard she was looking for a way out of the relationship.

zigbigadorlube: Robert Dillenger’s daughter!? That’s not good for his campaign... Can you tell me the source of this information?

Albert: Zelda. She told me herself she did ~Albert suddenly looks very nervous like he’s hiding something~

~Cora meanwhile is only half listening to the conversation. She’s more intently looking at the revolver that Albert is carrying~

Cora: Albert, you wanna tell me how that revolver got scratched like that?

Albert: ~Relieved for the change in subject~ Sure can, I had me a bit of a tussle with a local thug just a few weeks ago.

Cora: Very well you may go.

zigbigadorlube: And don’t leave town!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 02-13-2015 at 03:12 PM..