View Single Post
BberryBberry

Old 04-22-2012, 05:39 PM

Oh, this thread has reminded of how bad I've been lately~ >///<

I haven't completed a single picture in the longest time, and I barely draw outside of school anymore... ((I doodle over everything and I have an art class every other day, but I don't feel that that's good enough for me. I'm spoiled XD))

This is probably the last thing I drew, which is a pretty sad excuse for a drawing IMO being that it's a much much much simpler style than I would normally draw in... I've just been a really bad rut lately... 1) I've returned to that point where I have no confidence in anything I do, 2) I have very little time with school and everything, 3) I've been really moody lately, so what free time I do have is usually spent taking a nap or playing with my DS, and 4)Just a general art block

I do draw over everything in school ((I have dedicated special tabs in my folders to specific doodles XD Like Doctor Who doodles, Prof Layton doodles, Sherlock doodles, Hetalia doodles, etc XD They're just silly doodles, but they keep me entertained when I can no longer pay attention to my teacher)), but I never draw for fun anymore... Which is a real shame, because even I can see how much my improvement drops when I don't draw enough anymore...

But maybe I can use this as another motivator to draw some more! :D I started the 100 themes challenge on dA a long while ago (like about 2-3 years ago XD), but never got past challenge 8 XD So maybe I can work on that and see if those tiny prompts can get me to draw anything. Even if it comes out terribly, I gotta stop being so whiny and just learn to draw more