View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-12-2016, 03:15 AM

Playing is a breeze! Just fill out the form and i'll take it from there.
You'll wish that love itself was this easy!

You will be presented with a number of mad-lib type forms to choose from. This will become a very special letter to someone dear to you on Menewsha. Sparks will fly, hearts will alight, and all kinds of mushy stuff.

You can fill out up to 5 love letters. And for each letter, you will earn a ticket for a raffle that will be held after the event.

UPDATE: You can now send as many letters as you'd like, but you can only earn up to 5 tickets.

STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO:

1. Pick a form.
2. Copy and paste the form. Fill it out and post in this thread.
3. Finito! Remember, you can only fill out up to 5 forms.
Only one account per person may play. Sorry, no mules.
The exception being staff approved charity mules, who may play for their charities.

Q. Is it mandatory to fill out 5 forms?
A. Nope. You can do as many as you like, up to 5.

Q. Do they all have to be addressed to the same Menewshan, or can I choose different people for each letter?
A. That's you choice. Bombard your Valentine with multiple letters, or play the Casanova and woo five different loves.

Q. Do the letters have to be addressed to Menewshans? Can I choose someone from real life?
A. I don't mind if you'd like to send some sweetness to your real life squeeze. I only suggest fellow Menewshans because letters will be posted in thread and i'd like to ping both parties. ;D

Q. What if my heart is filled with anger and bitterness?
A. I dunno. Find some Bizzaro dimension where alternate Howdy is sending hate letters.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-18-2016 at 10:31 PM..