View Single Post
Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 04-06-2012, 04:37 PM

No reason to be sorry, I don't mind being pinged. It's just using my iPod to surf around Mene isn't very easy most of the time so I couldn't look up your username.

Okay, ladies and gents, announcement time:

I am going to do a hiatus from Mene and see how I feel after I've been gone for awhile. I only come on to check on things because I feel guilty about not updating stuff but I never really have the time to actually update. I mean, the current CI Raffle has been going on forever. I am going to tie up any loose ends I have today and then ask for the thread to be locked. I am going to hold onto the charity items for now to see if/when I start school or if this new schedule for work provides me more time to improve on this charity. But for now we're going to say I'm on a temporary hiatus.

I want to thank all of you for your support and especially those of you that keep coming back even though I've been MIA for awhile now. It means a lot to me that you still come here when this charity owner has not been very good about keeping up with the task.

There are a few of you that I'm going to miss talking to and I apologize to those of you who have been waiting forever for me to update things like the CI Raffle.