View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-07-2016, 09:17 AM

~Gothika and Nova's Thread~

The Heart of Two
~*Protecting the mermaid is my only job. For I am the Guardian*~

Many, many moons ago. the Earth was occupied by supernatural beings and humans. The Earth had two champions to help ensure peace between the races. This had continued for eons, but there was something bad going on in a distant land. Monsters...demons from another realm started attacking the Earth, killing off the inhabitants of the Earth once by one, leaving only a small handful of protectors left and the races with no guardians. Fearing the worse, the Champions left to find the entrance of the Demons, vowing to not return into it was sealed. Of course, that was easier said that done. Once the entrance was found, the two fought the demons, making sure they had never made their way through to the humans and supernatural creatures who depended on the Champions. However, it was proving too much for them, so they had to do something they never knew they had to do. They had to sacrifice themselves.

The Champions used all their power to seal the entrance and vowed to hold it close for the years to come. The legend of the Champions faded to history and many forgot about the sacrifice they did so everyone could live. A millennium had passed and the seal had been weakening. The demons had been chipping away at the entrance, the only reason they hadn't gotten through was before of the new mermaid champion. The Mermaid Princess herself continued giving her power to the entrance, making sure to keep the entrance closed and the demons away. Sadly, without the other Champion, the seal had eventually broke. Some demons had escaped and corrupted the sea life around then, attempting to make their home in the ocean. Of course, some of the demons and even made it to land, corrupting the modern day humans to do bad things to the waters around them. Trying to weaken the Princess and her followers. But that isn't all they were doing.

They were also trying to find the human Champion and kill them before they discover their power. The Princess had vowed to find the human and protect them until they had awoken and she will train them to the best of her ability.

But only time will tell when for how things will go...

....So it begins....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Skellington~
(Appearance)
Name:
Race:
Powers:
Bio:
Other: