View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 04-09-2012, 11:51 PM

The secrets of the 4 elements have been guarded by the wolves since the starting of time. For each element a wolf pack held the secrets. Named after the 4 elements, there names are: The water elemental, The fire elemental, The wind elemental, an The earth elemental. The country of the wolves was seperated into 4 parts so that each pack could protect their secrets without interfering with the other packs. Every year, around the starting of winter, they hold a great feast in which every pack comes to honor the great elements.But lately there has been disturbing news that there has been an attempt in trying to steal The Water Elemental's secrets. Now all the packs are joining together trying to keep their secrets safe. Each of the packs decided to pool their warriors together in search of possible culprit and reasons why. In each pack the ranks are:

Alpha (holder of their element's secrets)

Warriors (the fighters of the pack that defend all the members, are respected greatly)

The alpha's pup(s) (known as nobles)

The Commmenors (reagular wolves)

Scrappers (lowest of the low, they are everyone else's toy)

Rules:
1. No god moding
2. Please no text talk
4. Please write semi lit (I'll understand if you have a block)
5. Be active (if you're going to be gone for a while please notify me)
6. Follow Mene rules
7. And have Fun!!!!

Please PM me your skeleton and name it "Rolling" so I know that you read everything. If I accept your skeleton, post it!

Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Abilities:
Powers: (Can have 3)
Appearence: (Anime please)
Bio:

Username: Bloodyrosethorns1
Name: Jazereth Larane
Abilities: With her cunning and will power she can more than provide and protect her pack and has enough stamina that she could run for 3 days straight (in wolf form)
Powers: Can control fire and lightning at her will
Appearance:

Wolf form:

Bio: Jazereth was abandoned when she was little. She grew up in the wilderness living independently. She decided to join the Fire Elemental at age 12. The alpha at the time grew strangely fond of her. That alpha died the day she turned 15. Leaving her as alpha of the pack.

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 04-23-2012 at 10:32 PM..