View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 04-10-2016, 08:49 PM

The other chuckled, seemed he was amused as well. He focused on the moment, watching and feeling his body language and movements. He spoke, the words making a slight smile form upon his lips. The other inquiring who the impression was on, as well as the hope that Cassius' attention was on him. It was indeed amusing, he didn't jump right away to answer him. He felt the fingers move over his back, aware of how low they might be travelling. He seemed to enjoy the feel of Cassius close, and he had to admit to himself, that he did not mind the feeling of the other close either.

He spoke once more, which made Cassius pause for a moment. What would he do about it? Yes, he knew the other wanted him, but the hinting behind that open statement left things a bit...He closed his eyes for a moment. "Hmm...well, you should remember that I don't simply roll over for anyone" he smiled, "no matter how charming they might like to come across." He chuckled a bit, pulling back a bit so their eyes met once more as he opened them. "Perhaps I desire to turn it around...Maybe you will be mine in the end" he teased. In all honesty though, he had no real desire to chase after or claim ownership over anyone.

What would he do once he had? The music had shifted a bit and that was fine with him. His eyes on the man before him. "You don't really think I'm going to make it that easy for you" he gently placed a finger under his chin, leading him a bit closer to his own face. Their mouths mere centimeters away, "what fun would it be if I just let you have what you want. Besides..I do have class and my standards." With that he slipped away, passing by him with a smile and breaking their close contact with one another. Instead of heading immediately back to his table, he stepped back towards the private rooms. He had one on this floor, to which he could use the space and a drink.