View Single Post
HeromanX
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via AIM to HeromanX Send a message via MSN to HeromanX Send a message via Yahoo to HeromanX

Old 03-09-2007, 09:46 AM

I'm no pixel artist, though perhaps my past editing experiences may prove of some use.

NOTE: All of my entries are meant to be unisex, mostly because I'm too lazy to make something for each gender. Fortunately for everyone, I made something for each shop to add in. :3

Clothes Wonderland
The Clothes Palace
Fashion Shop
Petal Paradise
Menewsha Imports
Toy Store

A little bit of conceptual info on each of the items I made:

Wonderland - "Horror" Vest: Body-type; "A replica of the vest used for the popular music video by Markle Johnson."

Palace - Jewelry Set: 2 Eyebrow Rings (Gold/Silver), 2 Bracelets (Gold/Silver), 2 Anklets (Gold/Silver), and a wide variety of rare gem pendants (Gold or Silver w/ Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Topaz, etc.); (Eyebrow Rings) "For the punk inside." (Bracelets) "Fancy foolery for frivilous freaks." (Anklets) "Running on money!" (Pendants) "Charms for every kind of person."

Fashion - Martial Artist Set: Car-Aty Gloves, (Color) Car-Aty Belt, (Color) Car-Aty Headband; (Car-Aty Gloves) "For every finisher, there's MasterStrike!" (Car-Aty Belt) "Every pupil needs his master-san." (Car-Aty Headband) "Used by Street Hero champions world-wide!"

Petal - Man-Eating Plant: Toy-type; "BEWARE OF PLANT!!! (please don't feed)"

Import - KilTech Harp: Instrument/Weapon-type; "Like notes of a muse, so are the Bards of Our Times..."

Toy - TechniMarty: Toy-type; "He can sing and dance without any pants!"