View Single Post
Sapphyre800
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 06:09 AM

Oh, well hiei just posted a kimono and beat me to posting one up, but I'll put mine here anyways. I don't have ms paint so this is just photoshop and the pixels will need to be redone to perfection. But I'm sure they will do a much better job than me :D Sorry these are on female bases, but I figure you'll need to update my bad pixeling anyway XD

To reflect our real life personas, or add a little individualism to our eyes, I present glasses as well as sunglasses, both chic yet afffordable. Next is a knit kitty hat in black, with little tassles to pull it snug to your head to keep you warm and looking cute always. White, as well as a bunny version are also available. Lastly, dress in freshly cut green laurels like the Greek God or Godess you are, available in Classic and Sparkeling versions.

A school girl set; the male version and some additional clothing coming soon. Whether a student or trying to look years younger, everyone looks fashionable in a school uniform. Various color combinations as well as accessories make your look individual to your personality. This set so far, includes a school issue blazer, white collar shirt (shown with tie), plaid knee length skirt, and fuzzy legwarmers (shoes sold seperately).

Next, and lacking the appropriate alterations and accessories that will come soon, we have a lovely kimono, perfect for a afternoon tea or a stroll through a lovely garden.

The bone dress is a wonderful way to flaunt your vindictive powers and your rockin figure at the same time. Complete it with soe streppy high heels, and you are a bewitching sight.