View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-17-2016, 12:02 PM

At the same time, the sisters let out a happy sigh. "Thank the heavens," Nina said as she stepped around Vi to approach the others. "We were trapped in that awful explosion." Ossia, finding her voice, ran up to Noah and nodded. "Yeah, we were in the labs when the explosion went off."

At that point, Vi decided to let down her guard and join her comrades. "The structure wasn't as sound as they thought." Her tone was dark and laced with vengeance. "We were trapped in there. Probably would have died if it weren't for someone who could shift the earth. I don't think he realized we were in there but it didn't matter."

Nina nodded. "It was amazing." She flashed Noah a wide, lovely grin. "I think his name's Melik? I remember seeing him in a cell whenever I was taken to the labs. I didn't know anyone would come back to that place but he did."

Ossia nodded before blushing. "He was with a very handsome man too. Very tall with a deep, foreign accent."

Nina scoffed. "You like anyone who's tall and odd." Licking her finger, she shoved it in Ossia's ear, which caused the girl to squirm away. "Regardless, Melik shifted the earth and it gave me an angle to burn my way out of there. I scorched the earth until it crumbled and then we burrowed out. We would have cried for help bu--"

Vi's cold as steel gaze fell on Nina.

"But we were just too tired. That and we weren't sure he would help. The men seemed preoccupied. Kept saying that needed answers." Nina flicked her fiery locks over her shoulders before firmly planting her hand on her hips. "How did you all escape?" She chewed on her lip for a second before worrying her lower lip. "Are there... are there more of us?"

Again, Vi rolled her eyes before snorting. "Of course their are, Nina. She just name dropped some Eleanor woman; there have to be more."

Finally wandering back after getting the wet-willy, Ossia turned to Nixie. "Where are you staying? We heard rumors that a group used to live high in the mountains but we didn't see anything." She pouted, making her already sad features even more pitiful. "We were worried that...." Nina's hand slipped around her shoulder, giving it a good, reassuring squeeze.

"We're glad we're not alone." Nina's eyes trailed over to the laundry. "And we're happy to help. Or," she gulped down the lump in her throat, "or prove our loyalty to the one in charge."

While the girls chatted below, Fritz remained perched on a branch not too far from everything. So Melik was right? He had said he heard noises in one of the chambers and Fritz completely disregarded him. Granted, the grizzled hair man had a valid reason. That area felt... off. It was very off-putting and sent a chill down his spine. Even now, as he eyed each of the women, he felt a cold sweat set in. Something was wrong. Gravely wrong and he couldn't put his finger on it.

Brows caving in, Fritz grit his teeth. That's when a light touch caused his hair to stand on end. Eyes jerking to the hand, they softened upon seeing Melik. With silent nods, Melik agreed to stay behind and watch over those by the water while Fritz sought out Eleanor.

Like lightning, the male vanished in seconds. When he did reappear, it was beside the brunette leader. Hands up, a sign of peace, he turned his dull gaze on the woman.

"There are more survivors. They are with Nyx and Noah at the river. I left Melik behind, just in case. Three. All women. Nina, Ossia, Vi. Each are branded. But," his words came off dry and almost annoyed, "something seems...." His brows furrowed as his mouth remained ajar. He was searching for the right word. When it did come, there was a darkness to it. Although such a short word, the way he let it roll of his tongue made it seem heavy and foreboding. "Off."

Stepping forward, Fritz turned curtly on his toes to stand directly before Eleanor. "Just," that softness Nyx fell for almost made Fritz look fragile. His eyes were fearful as they quivered before hers. Whatever he sensed was enough to cause him to worry about the pretty white-haired woman that controlled the water. "Just be careful." A faint, fleeting smile tugged at his lips.

"Logically, it makes sense. A lot of you have less-than-human markings. And it's not like you or Nyx can leave. You're both very busy. So I really can't fault anyone for not being able to go into town. I'm just glad I can help. With everything you've all done for me, it's the very least I could do." He smirked. "Besides, it's not like tattoos are taboo so no one will think twice about my ink."

He was right though. Very few that called this cave home would be able to venture into town. Whether tails, ears, horns, or wings, it didn't matter. They weren't human enough to pass as "props." Not to mention, the town seemed a little less... hip? Modern? Up on odd fetishes. The people would likely judge anyone who came in "wearing" ears. Hell, he would likely warrant looks due to his pierced ears. But Nieko wasn't going to let something like that disturb him.

At her comment about Eleanor, Nieko began to laugh. "Ah yes, I'm sure she would absolutely love to be bugged by me. It would undoubtedly be the highlight of her very day. A tall, dark haired, and dashing young man begging her to accompany him to the village to fetch supplies? Why yes, I am positive she would punch me into the fourth dimension." His sass knew no bounds. "Though I do welcome the challenge. I'll see if I can convince her to strut around with me. I'll do my best not to kiss her while I'm sweeping her away. But if we don't return, assume we're eloping in Europe." His coy winking followed.

Stepping back up to her, he looked over the list. "When you're ready to part with that, I'll go win Eleanor over." Until she was ready, he decided to make himself useful and helped clean up some of the clutter in the main hall. He also brushed some dust to the corners of the room for someone to scoop up later.

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-17-2016 at 12:18 PM..