View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-13-2020, 04:11 PM

Tenebris raised an eyebrow. Especially after having not talked to anyone for a great amount of time, Eyre's questions seemed so very strange. "Boring? Interesting? I know nothing of these things. The life of an entity isn't easy to describe. I have always existed and I always will. If I got bored easily, how would I exist?" Bored must be a human feeling because he wasn't sure he fully understood the concept, but that just made him more curious.

He leaned forward, peering into the dark with the ease of someone born in it. It never occurred to him to light a candle or make it easier for Eyre to see him in the same way. "Perhaps taking this form will alter my perspective. It is...a very interesting form. Human, that is," he said, tilting his hand with a curious gaze. So many tiny grooves and shades of color existed in such a small thing. How did humans not stop and stares at their hands every day? But then, his hands weren't quite like Eyre's.

Leaning forward, Tenebris snatched up one of the human's hands to inspect the skin there. "Your skin is quite pale and smooth. Why is that?"