Thread: Pokemon Go!
View Single Post
For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-17-2017, 02:45 AM

Okay, so all the legendaries are now available for an additional two weeks. So far my count is 6 Zapdos, 3 Moltres, 2 Lugia and still ZERO freaking Articuno! I did two articuno raids in a row today and I didn't catch any, but I caught another moltres that I didn't need. I've participated in 7 articuno raids and still can't catch one! And that's not counting the two raids I showed up at and the jerks had already done the raids without me! It's ridiculous how some groups will make you wait for so long to get everyone there, and others will just run the raid as soon as they have enough and leave.

Plus, sometimes I just don't feel like driving out to wherever the raid is that everyone is heading for. People are driving all willy nilly all over the state. And we are a tiny state, but that doesn't mean I have the time or inclination to spend four hours on the road catching pokemon.

Anyway, I think Pokemon Go is only tablet friendly if your tablet has an internet connection. So my mom can do it on her ipad, but I'd need to set up a hotspot to do it on my tablet. I've seen a lot of parents doing that with their kids. Set up a hotspot and let the kids connect with their tablets to do raids, but it's really kind of hit or miss since the tablets have shitty GPS. Sometimes the kids will be standing right on top of the gym and their characters are flying around the map, staying just out of range of them being able to participate in the raid.