View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-27-2015, 07:02 AM

"The mysterious vibe seems to be natural and only to you it's noticed. Everyone else says I'm creepy which for me it's rather quite normal. Anyways, my name's Aurora, though it is rude to ask for a name before getting one, regardless." Aurora led the way to her house which went through a small patch of old trees and bushes that made people too scared to walk towards. It was a creepy walk down, but Aurora loved the walk and how silent it was to her. All the memories. Her mental smile faded as she came into view with the really nice, two story house that was alot nicer than she could ever own in her life. Her uncle still wasn't home and was said to be off on a business trip for a week or two.

Unlocking the door after walking up calming the doberman dogs which were their pets she smiled kneeling down to them. "Come on Yin, Yang, leave him be. He's alright." she choose the names when she was younger and they always stuck for her. Standing up as they ran up to the boy wanting to play with him, they panted seeming all eager rather than aggressive than they were before she calmed them.

"Come on inside before anything else tries to kill us...well me more like it." Aurora opened the door taking her shoes off at the entrance not wanting to dirty the house and slipping on her slippers. "Put the slippers on if you don't mind, I don't want more work to do on this house than I already do as it is." which wasn't very much, but she hated cleaning regardless. She went into the kitchen pausing "Do you want tea or something else to drink? We have plenty, cold tea, hot tea, water, juice, but no soda. Caffeine is not a natural substance to consume." she was a bit old fashioned this way.