View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 09-02-2014, 03:28 AM

As Sam apologized, Amory felt a twinge of embarrassment. He hadn't meant for the fault for his poor reaction to burden Sam. He was truly the least of his concerns, and what had hurt him in the past was in no way related to the man sitting before him now. Amory wanted to ensure that he made that clear. So, clearing his throat a little, he shook his head at him. "No, no, I'm sorry. I put too much thought into it. I'm just grateful you seem like it here." He spoke honestly, weight in his words as he smile at the other man fondly. Sam was a sweetheart, truly. Of that, Amory was certain.

Amory hadn't thought much of his actions before their completion, so once his lips were pressed so firmly already to the other's, he felt a bit of panic. Sam would hate him. Why did he have to go and ruin this? Amory felt ashamed for the split second, but only until he felt the warm fingers sliding up through his hair. Faintly, he recognized them to be Sam's. He wanted this, too. That realization made Amory's heart soar, relieved and at the same time fluttering with a new rush of anxiety. It was the type of anxiety one would like to have, however, accompanying the budding of new feelings. This is what Amory saw this as. As Sam's lips moved in response, Amory's eyes fluttered closed in sweet surrender, giving in to his impulses as relief washed over him. It was now evident that his attraction to Sam was mutual, a strange yet uplifting notion.

Feeling a hand on his waist drawing him in, Amory complied and leaned in closer to Sam, savoring the warmth and the contact of the other man. When the kiss was broken, his eyes fluttered open easily, gaze both overjoyed that he had returned the gesture and confused as to why he had stopped it. His question was soon put to rest, however with the words that secured his thoughts. Smiling, Amory only managed to looking fondly into Sam's eyes during their pause, speaking his name barely above a whisper, "Sam..." He hadn't had a plan of reply from there, but what time he had to do so was lost as their lips met again, this time more passionately as Amory lifted his free hand to rest gently on the other's bare shoulder. The hand he had placed on his cheek ran back and into Sam's hair, fingers threading through the raven curls as their lips mingled.